On July 20, the library will open it’s doors to the public once again! There will be some important changes in the way we conduct our library business, so please make sure you read and understand the following list of rules. Our concern for your safety and the safety of our staff is very important to us, and all of these rules have been designed with that in mind. We are happy to be able to continue increasing our available services to you and are looking forward to seeing all of you again soon!
- Please do not come to the library if you are sick, or are experiencing Covid 19 symptoms or have been around others who are.
- Patrons must be properly wearing a mask or face covering to enter the library.
- Patrons are asked to use hand sanitizer when entering the library.
- Patrons will enter through the parking lot door only. Please ring the doorbell for admittance.
- Patrons must practice social distancing while in the library or outside if there is a wait to enter.
- Please make your selections promptly and do not linger in the library.
- COMPUTERS WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY IN 15 MINUTE BLOCKS OF TIME, ALLOWING US TO SANITIZE IN BETWEEN PATRONS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please place your returns in the drop box. Do not bring them into the library.
- Only one large family will be allowed to enter at one time and no children under 12 will be allowed in without a parent or guardian.
- Staff will be on hand to assist with material selection to minimize the contact and potential quarantining of items.
- We will still be happy to provide curbside service to patrons if that better fits your needs!!
You may call the library at (315)626-2101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or text the director directly at (315)237-1215 for questions about open hours, item availability, hold status or other library related questions.
Our open hours will be the following: Monday 1-5, Tuesday 9-1, Wednesday 4-8, Thursday 9-1, Friday 1-5, Saturday 11-3. All items must be returned to the library drop box only! All returned items will be quarantined until ready to circulate again. There will be no library fines assessed during this limited services period.
Please do not bring donated items to the library! We will not be accepting donations at this time!
Need help placing a hold in the library catalog? Instructions can be found here.
Read the entire Library reopening Plan here.